Monday, 22 October 2012

Winner

Winner and Top 3
also
Sneek Peek time

Can i just say wow again thank you for taking time to enter our challenges
You really are amazing

The winner of our Goth challenge goes to

Well done Mark 
if you could Email me at 
elfiedust@aol.com 

Now for our top 3 







Make sure you grab your badge's down the sidebar
and wear them with pride 

Sneek peek time 



Make sure you scroll down for the 
latest challenge 
Halloween 

We look forward to seeing you at the next challenge 

Hugs and Kisses 
Digi Ladies 




4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing me as one of your Top 3 - I am thrilled.
    Congrats to Mark, Croms and Tracey - fabulous work.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers for choosing me as one of the top 3,im well happy. Well done to everyone else.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the top 3 and thank you for picking me as the winner x. Loverly surprise.

    ReplyDelete