Thursday, 15 November 2012

Altered Item

Its a new Challenge today and wow wait till you see what our
Amazing DT have got to show you
The Theme is Altered Art
This Can be anything in the world
A Book . Photo Frame , Candle , this list is pretty endless
So what idea's have you got rushing through your head ??

Well here is what the DT have got to show you ....















 
Birdie Brown
The winner will win
3 Digi Image's
From Birdie Brown

We can't wait to see what you do

Hugs and Kisses
Digi Ladies






4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous projects!! I'm sooooo excited to see them!! Thank you so much for inviting me as a sponsor.

    Birdie Brown ~Torico

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Torico's images and I'll try to make something for the challenge :-) I like altering things and with Christmas coming, I have plenty of project ideas in my mind :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design team altered samples. Thank you for the unique challenge...I like to think outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love altered art challenges, thanks. Design Team ideas and projects are brilliant. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete