Saturday, 28 June 2014

Time for me to say goodbye

Well from the title i have something to tell you 
Its time for me to move on .. Ive loved every moment at Digi Galore and ive seen some amazing DT ladies come and go !! 
Digi Galore challenge's is staying as the wonderful Louise & Laura or taking over from me 

My main reason for leaving is nothing other than i'm so busy with work and running a challenge blog has been a bit tougher than previous years !! 

I will still run the Digi Galore Facebook as that run's its self 

I would love it if you still could follow me and see what i keep upto !!

Love and hugs to you all and thank you for making my years at Digi Galore amazing 

To my wonderful epic DT i truly i'm grateful to every single one of you past & previous 

Hug's 
Erin 

2 comments:

  1. Wishing you all the best and thank you for the wonderful challenges - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete