Tuesday, 13 January 2015

A New Start

Hi all, I just wanted to post a quick message here to let you all know what is going on. 

Over the past few months things have been a little patchy with regards to our challenges and posts etc. We have had an overhaul and are coming back with a new format. 

Our challenges will now run on a monthly basis, starting on the 1st of every month. The challenge will then end on the last day of that month ready for the new challenge to start the next day. 

We appreciate that you have all stuck with us during this period and we hope that you shall all stay when we start our new challenge format.

Our next challenge starts February 1st, so see you then!

Digi Ladies 

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new challenges starting soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I hope this also means winners will receive their prizes! :\

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My apologies Ema, I didn't realise that you hadn't received your prize. I will see what I can do about chasing that up for you

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad to see you back! I think monthly and/or bi-weekly challenges are the best since they're easier on everyone, including a DT team. Looking forward to Feb. 1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to playing along again soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete