Friday, 7 August 2015

July Challenge Winners

Wow! We loved your Summery and Bright Projects last month!
So much sunshine it made us all feel great.
Thank you each and every one of you who entered - we always love seeing what you create.

As always our Winner & Top 3 were chosen by a vote from the DT.

Winner - #6 - VaNNessa


Congratulations! Such a bright and colourful creation. Please contact us in the next two weeks to claim your Prize from Digital Delights by Louby Lou. 


Our Top 3








Congratulations! Please grab your Top 3 from the sidebar and display it with pride!


We'd love you all to come and join us again. 

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for selecting my card in your top picks. Makes my day! Thanks for the challenge.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you everyone for choosing my card as the winner this time. I have sent you an email to claim my prize.

    Congrats to the other winners too.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all winners!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the top 3! I am thrilled! Congrats to the other winners! Hugs Julie xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just spotted my card as one of your Top 3. Thank you so much. I am delighted. Many congratulations to all of the winners.
    Laine.
    xx

    ReplyDelete